Undergraduate Programs in CEHS
The Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services is home to eight departments and is committed to quality teaching, research, and outreach. The college is an extraordinary place where students can become outstanding teachers, researchers, and human services professionals.
Graduate and undergraduate programs are strengthened by an on-campus elementary laboratory school and five stand-alone centers. These offer services to the community and provide students with real-world service, clinical, and research opportunities. We are committed to providing the best learning opportunities and educational research in the state of Utah and the nation.
Majors and Emphases
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Dual Elementary and Early Childhood Education
- Composite Elementary Education and Special Education
- Composite Elementary Education and Deaf Education
- Master's Degree in Deaf Education Included
- Secondary Education
- Social Studies Composite - Secondary Education