The USU Psychology Departments Data Science and Research Methodology (DSRM) specialization offers students the opportunity to obtain specialty training in all aspects of quantitative research methodology. For students in the DSRM specialization this includes matching research hypotheses to study design, as well as to data collection, and cutting-edge analytical and statistical approaches. Training on program evaluation and psychometrics is also available. Students accepted into the program receive extensive classroom and hands-on training in applied research settings.
Submit the following to the School of Graduate Studies:
- Statement of Purpose/Intent - Recommended length of 500-1000 words
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from All Previous Schools
- GPA for the last 60 credits taken of 3.0 or higher
- Fit with a current faculty member affiliated with the specialization
Data Sciences and Research Methodology