Prerequisite Requirements with a B or higher:
- Statistics course at or above the 2000-level
- Application completed through the USU School of Graduate Studies
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges & universities with prerequisite courses posted
- 3.2 GPA for the last 60 credits
- Supplemental items include:
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Group interview: Applicants selected to move forward with the admissions process (after review of complete applications) will be invited to an in-person group interview, scheduled after the application deadline.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Program Coordinator, Meg.Campbell@usu.edu.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2024.
Applications for our Fall 2024 cohort are due March 1, 2024. Applicants who progress to the second phase of the admissions process must participate in an interview day that will be held on April 5, 2024.