The Kinesiology and Health Science advising services are an integral part of helping you achieve academic success. We are an excellent resource to help you decide on a major, select appropriate classes, and help you plan for your future in your chosen profession. Each student is assigned an academic advisor based on your current major or major of interest.
The KHS advisors do not accept walk-in appointments, students are expected to set up an appointments in advance. Advisors are also available to answer questions through email. You can email them directly or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students should schedule an academic advising appointment each semester to:
- Select or change your college major
- Organize a semester-by-semester plan for graduation or to declare a major using Degree works
- Check progress towards graduation
- Access USU resources and understand USU policies
- Connect department resources and co-curricular opportunities
- Evaluate and approve graduation applications
- Prepare for registration
- Explanations of transfer information
- And More!
In preparation for your appointment please review the following:
- Track your progress towards graduation.
- Exploring requirements for different majors.
- Planning our your future semesters.