YETC Computer Lab Young Education Technology Center
Who can use the YETC?
- Our primary focus is on Utah State University's College of Education and Human Services students and faculty. However, various YETC resources are accessible to different audiences.
- The open-access computer facilities are available to all currently enrolled Utah State University students who have paid their open-access fees at registration. Students are required to bring their activity card for entrance into the lab.
- The circulating collections are available to any Utah State University faculty, staff, or student who has a valid USU activity card.
- All Utah teachers may access and use the NASA Educator Resource Center materials (including parents that homeschool their children).
- Materials on this TeacherLINK website are available to educators and students worldwide (except for the sections that require a username and password).
The YETC is located in room 170 in the Education building (EDUC) at Utah State University. (MAP)
|Fall/Spring Semesters||Summer Semester|
|Monday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM||4:00 PM||Closed|