Speech and Language Clinic
Jared is an ASHA Certified Speech-Language Pathologist, licensed in the State of Utah and the State of Idaho. He graduated with a Master's in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Utah. His role at the Sorenson Center is clinical supervision and instruction in the USU Speech and Language Clinic, where he works with graduate students pursuing a degree in Speech-Language Pathology. He specializes in adult language, cognition and memory, and swallowing evaluation and treatment. He is trained in nasoendoscopy using the Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallow (FEES) system and has been trained in the Effective Swallow Protocol using neuromuscular stimulation to strengthen muscles used for swallowing.
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist - Utah and Idaho
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
Education and Training
- MS in Speech-Language Pathology, University of Utah
- BS in Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education, Utah State University
- BS in English, Technical and Professional Writing, Utah State University