HDFS 4960 - Practice Teaching in the Child Development Laboratories (Logan Campus)
- Fill out the online application.
- Waitlists fill 3-4 semesters in advance, so apply early
- Switching semesters requires a change in sign-up date
- Contact us immediately if you have need to make changes
- Prerequisites must be completed before the teaching semester
- CPR/First Aid is required (training will be provided during your orientation week)
- Three-credit students attend lab for half of the fall or spring semester*
- Six-credit students attend all semester* (HDFS students are required to complete six credits)
- There is no guarantee that summer semester placements will be available.
- *All students attend the first full week of the scheduled semester for MANDATORY ORIENTATION.
|AM time for Fall and Spring
M: 8:30 – 12:30
T – F: 8:00 – 12:00
|PM time for Fall and Spring
M: 11:30 – 3:30
T – F: 12:00 – 4:00
BE AWARE OF THIS WHEN SCHEDULING YOUR OTHER CLASSES. Banner does not list the class this way.
*All students attend the first full week of the scheduled semester for MANDATORY ORIENTATION.
- Attendance on cleaning day (first Monday of finals week) is MANDATORY for all students.
- Three-credit students will then attend for the first half or second half of the semester.
- Six-credit teachers will attend the entire semester. (HDFS students are required to complete six credits.)
- Attending seminar EVERY MONDAY (11:30-12:30) is MANDATORY for all three-credit and six-credit students.