To reserve a room, please fill out the Room Reservation Form found below.
*Each room is currently set up to comply with COVID-19 social distancing protocols.
215C - Main Office Conference Room
270 - Design Lab
278 - Conference Room
280 - Mac Lab
277 - e-Sports Studio
Room Reservation Form
Student Desk Space
Talk with your advisor about a potential office space.
EDUC room 271 - The “Think Tank”
For student use. Includes desk space, a whiteboard, reference materials, a mini fridge, and a microwave. Desk space is available on a first-come, first-served basis with priority noted below:
- Students with outreach assistantships: webmaster, marketing, TAs.
- Students with department or college assistantships who don't have desk space elsewhere.
- Other students in the department.
If you would like to request desk space in the Think Tank, please contact Sheri Haderlie.
- ITLS graduate students: contact the ITLS office (room 215) or your faculty advisor.
- Students enrolled in an ITLS course: contact your instructor.
Guidelines & Security
- Do not give out door codes or prop doors open.
- The ITLS labs are not part of USU's open access computer lab system.
- Do not bring food or drink into labs.
- Save backup copies of your work. Hard drives may be reformatted at any time, without notice.
- Use headphones for audio.
- Shut down your computer after use.
- Be considerate of others.