- These are entered into “Supplemental Items” after the application has been submitted and the fee is paid. Log back into the Recruit Portal and enter your submitted application. There will be slots to upload all required supplemental items, including letter of recommendation request forms.
- At least one academic reference is preferred if you have graduated within the past 5 years. Letters can be from work supervisors or others who are familiar with your work ethic and academic abilities. Letters from family members and friends are not recommended. If you are currently working for a State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency, at least one letter should be from your direct supervisor.
- Each recommender will be sent an email with the recommendation form to fill out and return. Do not have your recommenders send paper or emailed letters. Recommendations must go through the graduate school system.
- Official Transcripts – Request that your institution send transcripts directly to the School of Graduate Studies. There are two ways to send transcripts: mail and electronic clearinghouse.
- Mail copies to: School of Graduate Studies Utah State University 0900 Old Main Hill Logan, UT 84322-0900
- Electronic Clearinghouse Copies sent to: email@example.com
- Describe why you want to earn a graduate degree, and the experiences and qualifications that make you a strong candidate for advanced study (500-word limit). Enter into Supplemental Items after application has been submitted.
- The GRE/MAT is not required for admission into the Master's programs.
- Application deadline: June 15, 2022 for Fall 2022 admission. We must have all application items in our hands by the deadline.
Graduate Program Coordinator