To receive a scholarship you must be a student with a major housed in the Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services, pursuing course work each semester in your major field, and taking between 12-18 credits for an undergraduate and 9 credits for graduate each semester.
You will be considered for all scholarships for the related application you complete. Some scholarships may not be awarded due to lack of funding.
To incoming freshmen: scholarships at the college level are available to people who have declared majors and been accepted into a program—but there are still options for you at the university level. Visit Utah State University’s scholarship page for more information.
- Contact Jennifer Lyons (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Scholarships applications will be available January 5 – February 1, 2018 for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Scholarships for 2018-19 will be processed through AwardSpring (www.usu.awardspring.com). Follow the USU Scholarship Office FaceBook Page for updates on the application process.
Descriptions of Scholarships
- Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services Scholarships
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education
- Elementary Education Scholarships (School of Teacher Education & Leadership)
- Family, Consumer, and Human Development Scholarships
- Kinesiology and Health Science Scholarships
- Psychology Scholarships
- Secondary Education Scholarships (School of Teacher Education & Leadership)
- Special Education and Rehabilitation Scholarships