Our College is Highly Ranked within the State and Nation
CEHS has consistently been the top-ranked graduate school of education in Utah, ranking in the top 50 nationwide for more than a decade, according to U.S. News & World Report. It is home to eight departments and three stand-alone centers. The college's numerous programs involve undergraduate and graduate students in research, professional, and clinical experiences that change lives in the community and prepare graduates for careers that help people.
Utah State University researchers have received nearly $482,000 to work with libraries in Northern Utah and the junior high school students they serve. ...Read more
Intermountain Healthcare donates $100,000 to the nursing program in the EEJ College of Education and Human Services at USU ...Read more
When Nick and Irene Eastmond arrived in Haiti earlier this year, they hoped to bolster education in that country, fostering the skills that would encourage leadership, entrepreneurship and problem-solving. ...Read more
- Big Blue plays kickball at Little Blue's After School Club
- Sewing circuits: A crafty way to get kids interested in STEM
- The Maker Movement in K-12 Education: A Guide to Emerging Research
- USU works to ease special education teacher shortage
- Our special education master’s programs were ranked #5 in the nation for value among residential programs.
- Meet the College's Ambassadors
- Meet the College's Counselors
- Fifth-graders use college-level software to unleash their creativity
- $7.6 million project will teach relationship skills to at-risk youth
- USU’s GEAR UP partnership puts students on track to higher education
A new study shines some light on whether social media and gaming use were connected to dissatisfaction in marriages. In some cases, the answer was yes. ...Read more